Photo
- - - - -

Yingluck’s Implausible Deniability

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 ความเห็นในกระทู้นี้

#1 No more

No more

ขาประจำ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

ตอบ 24 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554 - 21:03

Yingluck’s Implausible Deniability

Yingluck appointed Pracha Promnog to chair the FROC.
She appointed Veerapong Ramagura to chair the SCRF.
She also appointed Kittiratt Na-Ranong to chair the SCWRM.
All of these were critically national committees and she didn’t lead any?
She basically chairs only the ones required by her position such as cabinet meeting and leave others to somebody else.
However, whenever there were some potentially sensitive agendas in a meeting, she would skip it with some stupid excuses and let a deputy chairperson lead it for her.
Her behavior shows a pattern of a tactics called “deniability”.

Obviously, she does not want to take any responsibility for any of these crucially national committees despite the fact that she is the prime minister.
She would certainly love to claim all the credits if things go well.
The “deniability” will be used if things go wrong such as “I don’t know because I wasn’t there”.

In addition, chairing these committees makes her reveal her intelligence level, knowledge, and communication skills.
Right now, the entire world already knows whether she possesses any of these or not.
That is why she pathetically and eagerly avoided chairing them.

Can she get away with this implausible deniability?
Developed people would say emphatic no to this.
However, they are not her target group.
A small group of naive people may believe her defense.
More importantly, she just wants to maintain a state of denial and delusion for herself and her red-shirt supporters.
She can give them these lame excuses so that they would not have to face with reality and still remain in this cult.

Every informed person must call it like it is, that is irresponsibility, and keep spreading the correct term.
The deniability is just for a stupid coward who does not have the best interests of Thai people and Thailand in mind.
The responsible premier is widely and greatly desired by Thai people right now.

Red shirts perhaps were not born idiots, but are acting idiotically and will die idiots. What a poor creature!

Red shirts in the cyber world are merely contract posters. These dumb fucks are worthless pieces of shit.

Stupidity and incompetence of the walking botox will run have run Thailand to the ground.

The magnitude of this disaster would have decreased exponentially if proper water management had been applied in time like since the inception of the Bang-Ra-Kum model.

#2 antiseptic

antiseptic

น้องใหม่และซิง

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,672 posts

ตอบ 24 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554 - 21:04

เห็นด้วยครับ
"We all make choices. But in the end, our choices make us."Andrew Ryan

#3 Duke_th1

Duke_th1

ขาประจำ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

ตอบ 24 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554 - 21:20

Not only in deniability but also ignorance. :mellow: It's a good point you did mention about.
Still wondering, how come we have such irresponsible Botox bimbo as PM?
How long we gonna put up with? It is a horrible nightmare turns real.

#4 ปกติทำแต่งาน

ปกติทำแต่งาน

ขาประจำ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

ตอบ 24 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554 - 21:30

Because she know nothing.

That woman is only puppet.

Dumb prime minister from stupid supporter.

ภาษาอังกฤษง่ายนิดเดียว ไอ้ที่มันง่ายๆนะ มีนิดเดียว ที่เหลือยากชิบเป๋ง อยากคุยกะสมาชิกอินเตอร์ ขอหน่อย
ผิดคือผิด แม้ว่าหลายคนจะทำสิ่งนั้นถูกคือถูก แม้ว่าจะไม่มีใครทำสิ่งนั้นศจ. สังเวียน อินทรวิชัย

#5 No more

No more

ขาประจำ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

ตอบ 24 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554 - 21:41

1. Still wondering, how come we have such irresponsible Botox bimbo as PM?
2. How long we gonna put up with? It is a horrible nightmare turns real.

1. We have to look at why this airhead Botox won the election.
IMO, grass-root people fell for a get-rich-quick scam proposed by the brother.
They voted for any puppet chosen by Thaksin.
Thaksin does not trust anyone but this Botox. Hence, we have this beauty addict as our PM.

2. As long as it takes, we just cannot give up.
We have to keep informing those grass-root people about the get-rich-quick scam.
There is no such thing as free money unless it is inherited.
Nothing can be obtained without struggling for it.
This is the fact of life and there are no ways around it.
One day, these people will come around.
Be patient.

Red shirts perhaps were not born idiots, but are acting idiotically and will die idiots. What a poor creature!

Red shirts in the cyber world are merely contract posters. These dumb fucks are worthless pieces of shit.

Stupidity and incompetence of the walking botox will run have run Thailand to the ground.

The magnitude of this disaster would have decreased exponentially if proper water management had been applied in time like since the inception of the Bang-Ra-Kum model.

#6 nornoo

nornoo

ขาประจำ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,578 posts

ตอบ 24 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554 - 22:35

This post I-pok I-bang. won't participate. They are too uneducated and don't like the term deniability from their goddess Queen Yinglunk and her Shin dynasty.
They would probable denial everything what is wrong with this country, and fault everyone and everything else except their stupid PM.
They don't want to admit it is her duties as an elected official to control, manage and be responsible of the country. But since she denial everything else, by just saying I was not in the meeting or I have assigned someone does not change these responsibilities. God knows, if her company went into trouble, she denial her responsibilities to the shareholders by just saying she assigned other people already, is a denial fact. These acts continue to show the world how she works. As of today the only successful tasks she have done were, getting Japanese visa for her crooked brother and trying to get him a pardon without going to jail. We might forget that while this crook was able to travel to Korea, she might be the
one to helped him as well.
To summarizing this is either she is playing a game or just plain stupid. At this point, I would probable
go with the latter.
What a pity, Thailand was once the darling of the world, this government have change it into one of the
less developed world in three months!
And they can continue to do this as long as we have uneducated people like I-pok and I-bang.

#7 Duke_th1

Duke_th1

ขาประจำ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

ตอบ 25 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554 - 02:15

1. Still wondering, how come we have such irresponsible Botox bimbo as PM?
2. How long we gonna put up with? It is a horrible nightmare turns real.

1. We have to look at why this airhead Botox won the election.
IMO, grass-root people fell for a get-rich-quick scam proposed by the brother.
They voted for any puppet chosen by Thaksin.
Thaksin does not trust anyone but this Botox. Hence, we have this beauty addict as our PM.

2. As long as it takes, we just cannot give up.
We have to keep informing those grass-root people about the get-rich-quick scam.
One day, these people will come around.
Be patient.

Thank you for your kind replied.

Well, she is of the same bloodline so perhaps it gained him completely trust.
Moreover, it seemed that she is not smart and easily to manipulate by him or any appointed advisers.
Probably, that was the main reason that Mr.Thaksin did believe she won't gone astray, and, can be fully kept under control, unlike her two predecessors.
Hence he brought her forward as the elected premier with the support from his blindfold admirers, 15 million voters, as they always proudly crow to everyone.
They, her tyrant brother included, made her a puppet on a string whether she intended to be or not.
I do believe that they are responsible in every bits of this recent bimbo premier's doing.

However, it is not only grass-root people, but also a group of unethical, well-educated and perhaps those elite ones that got involved and influenced in the bad schemes of Mr.Thaksin and the gang. They came to my great concern lately.

They were provided with full expenses and resources in order to deceive people.
They had created some cult-like to provoke people, AKA Red Shirts, use violence up against anything comes hinder their ways.
Rules, morality and conscience are no longer in their regards.
Their definition of "democracy" had been contorted in order to fulfill self-satisfaction.
Conflicts were created among Thai people. Gap is still out there everywhere.

Many people were blinded and fooled by those false promises and scams.
Especially, as you had mentioned earlier, the "get-rich-quick" one.
There is no free lunch in the world. They are pawns in the game.
A hard lesson awaits them. A high price to pay.

Hopefully that one day, when their eyes open, they will come around likewise.

p.s. I would like to express the admiration on the your previously posts. They were well written threads.
I did take a liberty in sharing several page links to my friends for quite sometime. Hope you don't mind though.

#8 stormtrooper

stormtrooper

ขาประจำ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

ตอบ 25 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554 - 13:39

หลักการดูดีครับ แต่มันยากนะ คนจำพวก loser เค้าคงอยากได้อัศวินม้าขาวมาช่วยเค้ามากกว่า

#9 hentai

hentai

เมพ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,046 posts

ตอบ 25 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554 - 15:37

เพิ่งรู้ว่าการกระจายงานออกไปให้คนอื่นทำงาน แปลว่า irresponsibility

ผมอยากรู้ว่า ม้าก จะมี responsibility อย่างไรในเรื่อง ปลัดคมนาคม รวยจัง.... เพื่อนทำตัวเองไม่เกี่ยว...หรือปล่าว
หรือว่าต้องทำแบบนี้ถึงเรียกได้ว่า plausible deniability.....

"คนโง่มักจะชอบว่าคนอื่นว่าโง่"

"ถ้าคนเราคิดเหมือนกันหมด ก็ไม่มีเลือกตั้งซิครับ"

"ผมไม่พูด เรื่อง 112 แล้ว นะครับ กรุณาอย่าถาม (17 พค 2012)"

#10 No more

No more

ขาประจำ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

ตอบ 25 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554 - 15:50

However, it is not only grass-root people, but also a group of unethical, well-educated and perhaps those elite ones that got involved and influenced in the bad schemes of Mr.Thaksin and the gang. They came to my great concern lately.

They were provided with full expenses and resources in order to deceive people.
They had created some cult-like to provoke people, AKA Red Shirts, use violence up against anything comes hinder their ways.
Rules, morality and conscience are no longer in their regards.
Their definition of "democracy" had been contorted in order to fulfill self-satisfaction.
Conflicts were created among Thai people. Gap is still out there everywhere.

p.s. I would like to express the admiration on the your previously posts. They were well written threads.
I did take a liberty in sharing several page links to my friends for quite sometime. Hope you don't mind though.

1. You are right.
These upper-class red shirts also benefit from this scam disguised as democracy.
They also deploy very similar strategies or join with Thaksin to create inner circles.
Of course, these are the ones, not grass-root people, who will be richer from this scam.
That's why we see some prominent names supporting Thaksin.

2. No, not at all. Please feel free to do so.

#11 No more

No more

ขาประจำ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

ตอบ 25 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554 - 16:04

ผมอยากรู้ว่า ม้าก จะมี responsibility อย่างไรในเรื่อง ปลัดคมนาคม รวยจัง.... เพื่อนทำตัวเองไม่เกี่ยว...หรือปล่าว

1. Do not create a diversion.
Assigning work load and not taking full responsibility are two different things.
If you don't understand the differences between them, how did you conclude that it is load distribution?
Aren't you supposed to explain your points first and then ask questions before making conclusion?
Do you have any points?
Stop using your idiotic strategy of creating a diversion to blur the point of this article.

2. The point is about Yingluck's lame excuses.
Again, do not shift the focus to someone else.
Again, stop using your idiotic strategy of creating a diversion to blur the point of this article.

Now, if you are that stupid like your airhead master.
I'll try to answer your questions if you honestly have some.
Explain your point and logic first, then ask questions if your take conflicts with mine.

#12 No more

No more

ขาประจำ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

ตอบ 25 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554 - 16:08

หลักการดูดีครับ แต่มันยากนะ คนจำพวก loser เค้าคงอยากได้อัศวินม้าขาวมาช่วยเค้ามากกว่า

Yes, this works against human nature.
That's why it's difficult.

Grass-root people will learn this the hard way in the near future.

#13 Classic

Classic

ขาประจำ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 364 posts

ตอบ 25 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554 - 16:35

This is really a question not sarcasm. You can differentiate between personal and conceptual issues right?
If so, does this have anything to do with Mark at all whether he goes to heaven or hell or what?

#14 Classic

Classic

ขาประจำ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 364 posts

ตอบ 25 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554 - 16:51

Yes, this works against nature of human being.
Grass-root people will learn this the hard way in the near future.

Got in by election still can be kicked out by law or social measures.
Check and Balance is the way of the nature and we will not give in to any politician.
As long as the world turns things would just go on like this.

เข้ามาโดยเลือกตั้งก็ถูกถีบออกไปได้ด้วยกฏหมายและมาตรการทางสังคม
การถ่วงดุลอำนาจก็เป็นไปตามธรรมดา และเราจะไม่มีวันยอมอ่อนข้อให้นักการเมืองหน้าไหนทั้งนั้น
โลกมันก็หมุนไป สรรพสิ่งก็ดำเนินไปเช่นนั้นเอง

#15 No more

No more

ขาประจำ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

ตอบ 25 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554 - 19:28

Posted Image

You have seen my response to you already.
But you have been trying to avoid this challenge.
Don't be so pussy. Man up.

Let me get started for you.
1. Take the FROC as an example.
Why did Yingluck assign Pracha Promnog to chair the FROC?

2. Why did Yingluck not attend the cabinet meeting on the day that they considered the royal pardon decree?

#16 No more

No more

ขาประจำ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

ตอบ 26 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554 - 21:09

You have seen my response to you already.
But you have been trying to avoid it.
Don't be so pussy. Man up.

Let me get started for you.
1. Take the FROC as an example.
Why did Yingluck assign Pracha Promnog to chair the FROC?

It's been more than 24 hours since you ran away from your post. Don't be so pussy. Man up.
I'll answer the first question above.

Why should Yingluck have chaired the FROC herself?

Let us consider how important the FROC is.
So far, the flood crisis has caused more than 600 deaths and 1,400,000 million Baht in damage.
These numbers are staggering!

How would Yingluck know about it 3 months ago?
If she wouldn’t, it would only show her lack of vision and knowledge for an agricultural country like Thailand.
Lives were at stake here!
Note that her election campaign also boasted about flood and drought prevention programs but she had no clue about water!?!

As a matter of fact, there were many big signs for her.
She learned about Bang-Ra-Kum district a long time ago.
She even foolishly tried to come up with the failed 2P2R model.
Flooding in Uthai Thani and Nakorn Sawan should be another major alert as well.
These were enough to warrant an integrative national committee response.
Actual realization of the situation by Yingluck was way too late but eventually she set up the FROC.
It is very obvious to conclude that the FROC has become an extremely important government unit since.

The chair needs not be an expert, in this case the water expert, but experts must be invited to join the FROC.
Analyzing for preventions and mitigations are done in the meetings.
Many key decisions must be made rapidly because their implementations take time.
Coordination between departments also takes time.
Time is of valuable essence during the crisis.
If the chair does not have the authority to make decision and/or instruct all relevant departments, he/she must run this by the PM again and again.
This is a major waste of time!

In general, work load distribution may be an option for something not that critical so that Yingluck can attend to more important jobs.
The question is that have there been any more crucial works than the crisis for the past three months?
The answer would be hell no.
How busy was Yingluck three months ago?
Basically, she got nothing to do, just only beauty appointments!

In conclusion, the FROC was the most important job at that time.
Speed of decision making and coordinating processes was also crucial.
In addition, Yingluck was not busy at all then.
It is only logical to conclude that Yingluck should have chaired the FROC herself.
Those who argue otherwise are only idiots.

There is only one explanation for the current FROC’s structure.
If things go right, who would get the credit for this?
Definitely, the PM since she appointed the chair.
If things go wrong, who should take responsibility for this?
The chair since he is the chair.
That’s what Pracha Promnog is feeling right now!